miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

2 good news!!

I know... it's been over a month without updating my blog...what a disaster!!

but the good news are that:

1. I've got a job! and this is the main reason why I, literally, don't have time to post as I used to but I'll...again...eventually.

2. I'm starting a new project which I'll present it to you soon and hope you all love it!

In the meantime...don't forget Halloween is almost here!



As last year, some of you asked me for a personalized Pumpkin to decorate your home, as a perfect present for your friends, etc. this year's deadline for orders will be until October 27th (Saturday).

Although it is possible to send the Pumpkins out of Madrid it's not recommended.
They can be spoilt if I send them too far away. The best is to order your Pumpkin and pick it up @ MSCh workshop here, in Madrid.

How do you place your order?

Just send me an e-mail to bearuizdeazcarate@hotmail.com including:

1. your name, phone number and e-mail address.
2. send me the idea you would like me to carv @ the Pumpkin and I'll send you some Halloween possibilities.

I'll always reply to your email confirming your order, the date it'll be ready to pick it up and the simbolic price.

Most succesful ones since Halloween 2008 are:


Feel free to imagine yours!


Looking forward to your ideas!

Besos & Abrazos,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada